Morbida – herringbone milking parlour
HIGH ADAPTABILITY, HARMONY AND ATTENTION TO THE ANIMALS
Milkline is a herringbone milking parlour which allows the combination of modern milking technology with high performance and low investment costs. Milkline herringbone milking parlours are available in three types: 30° side milking, 60° and, 70° rear milking.
Due to their shape and layout, the 60° and 70° parlours are ideal for implementing a pre-existing parlour or for enhancing the use of the spaces.
The milking stalls structure allows a “natural” positioning of the animals within the milking stall.
The sloped floor of the milking stall does not affect the cow traffic, which is well-ordered and regular.
Benefits for the farmer:
- operator comfort and safety
- excellent control of all cows during milking
- time saving
- maximum yield at an adequate cost of investment
- sturdy and effective system, made from top quality materials
- hot-dip galvanized steel structure
- stainless steel pit edge protection
- automatic Teat Cup Removers (TCRs)
In order to make milking even more comfortable and efficient, Milkline proposes:
- suspended (elevated) carpentry (to simplify the milking parlour cleaning and the animal comfort)
- pneumatic gates
- tipping frontal gates (for an immediate cattle release)
- stainless steel rear cabinets to keep the components (Morbida 60°, 70°)
- “Milpro P4C” - advanced milking monitoring system
- “Milcon” - herd management system
- “Clean-o-Tronic” - automatic cleaning system