is the Milkline’s real-time milking control and herd management system.
It consists of a hardware and a software, with a set of tools designed to assist the farmer's daily activity.
With Dataflow II
you can collect and analyse data on individual cow status in the herd, at anytime.
Although extremely advanced, Dataflow II
system features a very user-friendly interface, and it is easy to use and to read.
Choosing Dataflow II
you will have:
- a system suitable for all types of milking parlors
- very flexible Windows based software to match the farmer needs
- a sophisticated messaging system with alerts for scheduled events (such as vet treatments) and possible warnings
- automatic management of selection gates and dynamic weighing
- opportunity to compare current and previous years herd data
is also available in a 32'' LCD screen to display real time data in the parlor with wide and readable characters.
perfectly integrates with other systems that enhance its performance:
- MilproP4C - for complete control over the milking process and subclinical mastitis detection in on individual quarters
- Heatime® - for heat detection
- Heatime® - HR - for heat detection and ruminating control.